- Freshen your baby’s nappy area at change time.
- GAIA Natural Baby Powder is made from talc-free cornstarch powder to absorb excess moisture in your baby’s skin folds.
- Keeps your baby drier for longer and helping to avoid nappy rash and skin irritations.
- Lavender helps to soothe and calm skin – nappy rash and irritation may benefit from GAIA Natural Baby Powder.
- GAIA Natural Baby Powder can be used by any age group including newborns, babies, toddlers and family members.
- We have many success stories from our customers who use GAIA Natural Baby Powder under the arms, breasts and between the legs to minimise chafing and reduce sweating.
How to Use
- Sprinkle a small amount of powder on your baby’s skin folds to absorb excess moisture.
- Use on your baby’s bottom and nappy area to absorb excess moisture.
- Soothe and calm skin affected by nappy rash.
- Freshen during nappy changes.
- Use after a bath to leave baby feeling fresh and clean.
- Use on other areas to absorb excess moisture.
cornstarch and the pure essential oils of lavender, sweet orange and chamomile (limonene, linalool – naturally occurring components of essential oils).