Talc Free Baby Powder | Natural cornstarch baby powder key Features
- Talc Free Baby Powder freshens your baby’s nappy area at change time.
- GAIA Natural Baby Powder is made from talc-free cornstarch powder to absorb excess moisture in your baby’s skin folds.
- Keeps your baby drier for longer and helping to avoid nappy rash and skin irritations.
- Lavender helps to soothe and calm skin – nappy rash and irritation may benefit from GAIA Natural Baby Powder.
- GAIA Natural Baby Powder can be used by any age group including newborns, babies, toddlers and family members.
- We have many success stories from our customers who use GAIA Natural Baby Powder under the arms, breasts and between the legs to minimise chafing and reduce sweating.
How to Use Baby Powder
- Sprinkle a small amount of powder on your baby’s skin folds to absorb excess moisture.
- Use on your baby’s bottom and nappy area to absorb excess moisture.
- Soothe and calm skin affected by nappy rash.
- Freshen during nappy changes.
- Use after a bath to leave baby feeling fresh and clean.
- Use on other areas to absorb excess moisture.
Baby Powder Ingredients
cornstarch and the pure essential oils of lavender, sweet orange and chamomile (limonene, linalool – naturally occurring components of essential oils).