Gaia Biodegradable Bamboo Baby wipes. Each box contains 8 packs of 80 wipes (640 wipes in total). 8 packs for the price of 7.
Made from ultra-soft bamboo cloth. Our baby wipes biodegrade in just 14 days (independently tested).
Gaia Natural Baby Biodegradable Bamboo Baby wipes box contains organic extracts. Aloe vera and chamomile gently cleanse, soothe and care for your baby’s skin at change time.
Gaia’s sensitive skin formula has a light natural scent. Cover the smell of soiled nappies at change time and is free from alcohol, petrochemicals, soaps, sulphates and paraben preservatives.
Our Biodegradable Bamboo Baby wipes are gentle enough to use on your little one’s face, hands and nappy area.
Use in conjunction with Gaia’s soap and sulphate free cleansers, skin-softening moisturisers and soothing nappy products to gently care for baby’s delicate and sensitive skin.
Gaia Biodegradable Bamboo Baby wipes box features and benefits
- Made from ‘eco-friendly’ 100% biodegradable bamboo cloth.
- Bamboo is strong but incredibly soft so feels nice against on baby’s delicate skin.
- Contains organic aloe vera and organic chamomile extracts to moisturise and soothe skin.
- Excellent value for money.
- Each box contains 8 packs of 80 wipes = 640 wipes in total.
- 8 packs for the price of 7. Single packs €4.99
- Price per a wipe €0.054.
Why are Gaia Bamboo Baby wipes so sustainable
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable. It breaks down naturally (when out of the packet) with no negative impact on the environment.
- Bamboo needs very little to no water to grow. It uses less space than cotton. (Cotton requires a lot of water and land to grow.)
- Bamboo inhales CO2 and exhales O2 into the atmosphere. Generating more oxygen than trees.
- Bamboo is harvested from established plantations, not from forests.
- Does not destroy animal habitats such as the orangutan or panda.
- This type of bamboo is not the type panda’s eat, so it is very ‘Panda-Friendly’!
- Bamboo is harvested chemically free.
- No bleach or chlorine is used.